Another week in review. I’m half way through the challenge now and this is what I’ve discovered…
- I’ve never been an “art journaler” by any regular means. This challenge has turned into that of sorts, some days I’m inspired by what is going on in my life (day 27).
- I’m feeling very free to try out skills I haven’t developed, trying new products, new subjects
- My schedule doesn’t allow me to make a card EVERY day, but MOST days. I allow myself to catch up when I have more time. I’m literally not losing any sleep over it.
- I do admit that other projects have taken a back seat to this one. My “free” time is very limited and keeping up is a challenge. I’m ok with it, it’s only temporary and I feel the process is important
- I’m not good with prompts :)
- Sharing is getting easier
- I love all the support I see on facebook and IG of each other’s work.